The city of Clarkston hosts its annual Trunk-or-Treat event on Saturday, October 28th from 6 to 8:30 p.m.
It takes place along Market Street in downtown Clarkston and is FREE to attend.
Besides treats, you’ll find games, activities, and costume contests. This is a family-friendly event.
More info here
Trunk-or-Treat is a different spin on trick-or-treating. It’s meant to be safe and fun, it’s suitable for suburban areas that aren’t so walkable, and it eliminates concerns about traffic or crossing streets in the dark.
The idea is that local businesses, organizations, and community members hand out treats from a parked car with a decorated trunk. Kids can “trunk or treat” from car to car to get goodies.
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2023
- 2023 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events for spooky fun
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
More trick-or-treat (or trunk-or-treat) events around metro Atlanta:
NOTE that we'll be adding more and more events as Halloween grows closer -- this list is not yet complete!