The Deutsche Klassic Car Show returns to Norcross this Saturday, October 29th, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The event is FREE to attend, and will take place around Thrasher Park, in historic downtown Norcross.
According to a Facebook post, there are over 100 show cars now registered to be on display.
Come to explore the huge collection of German vehicles from the fast to the rare to the vintage — and everything in between.
There will also be German food, beer, music, and cultural performances on site.
Visit the website
Downtown Norcross trick-or-treating
The downtown Norcross trick-or-treat event overlaps the car show again this year!
On Saturday, Oct. 29th, the merchants of downtown Norcross will hand out candy from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Costumes encouraged!
Participating merchants will have a TREATS HERE! window decal so you know to pop in.
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2022
- 2022 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
More trick-or-treating events: