Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s are once again hosting Santa’s Wonderland, with a re-imagined, no-contact, FREE Santa Claus experience.
Bass Pro Shops is located in Lawrenceville.
Cabela’s is located in Acworth.
The biggest changes from previous years:
- You will have to reserve a time in advance — reservations open on Monday, November 2, 2020
- There will be no physical contact with Santa, thanks to the “Magic Santa Shield,” a glare-free plexiglass barrier
- Families will wait in a designated area, with social distancing, for their time with Santa
- A team of elves will clean all surfaces between visits
- All team members in the store will wear face coverings
- The other in-store activities and crafts won’t be taking place, but there will be a free take-home craft
Santa will arrive at November 7th, 2020, at 5 p.m., with an Arrival Tailgate Party and Parade at both stores.
Families are invited to a socially distanced tailgate event in designated parking spots with a free outdoor parade featuring giveaways, Christmas carols, hot cocoa and magical fun building up to the arrival of the big guy himself.
Santa will then be at Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s through December 24th.
Also, check back soon for more details and a complete schedule for Santa’s Wonderland each day.
Please be safe this holiday season!
The CDC has issued guidelines on how to have safer holiday celebrations during the 2020 season.
You can read them here.
Online reservations for Santa’s Wonderland open on Monday, November 2nd, and are required.
You can reserve up to seven days in advance.
The free Santa picture is a 4×6 print. You’ll receive the picture in digital format as well.
Other packages are available for purchase.
Bass Pro Shops
5900 Sugarloaf Parkway
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
152 Northpoint Parkway
Acworth, GA 30102
Santa’s Wonderland will include:
- A 4×6 studio-quality photo, as well as a digital download. Additional photo packages are also available for purchase and print instantly at the store.
- Free holiday craft activity kits to bring home, while supplies last
- A chance to mail a letter to Santa
The contactless visit with Santa includes a comprehensive approach to help ensure everyone’s safety throughout the event. Key elements include:
- Free Digital Reservations: Advance digital reservations are required for all guests and can be made online. Spots are limited to allow appropriate physical distancing and additional cleaning.
- Temperature Screening: All families and team members will complete temperature screening with a non-contact thermometer prior to entering Santa’s Wonderland.
- Magic Santa Shield: An innovative, glare-free clear protective barrier will be in place between Santa and families at all times to allow for a contactless experience. The shield is cleaned and sanitized between each visit.
- Physical Distancing: Families will standby in a designated area away from other shoppers with fun winter wonderland-themed floor decals and signage to ensure a safe distance.
- Santa’s Sanitation Squad: Santa’s team of elves will clean all surfaces between each visit and frequently ensure all safety measures are being implemented correctly.
- Face coverings: All team members throughout the store are required to wear face coverings. Customer requirements vary by location based on local public health guidelines.
You may also be interested in:
- Subscribe to our daily newsletter and stay in the know!
- Metro Atlanta area Farmers Markets, listed by day of the week
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Local daily deals from Groupon
- Atlanta on the Cheap events calendar