It’s a Halloween party at a museum! Fernbank will host Dinosaur Trick-or-Treat on Saturday, October 26, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The special event is FREE with paid museum admission. It will feature games, interactive experiences, dinosaur photo booth, a kids deejay, and special treats for kids.
There will be trick-or-treat stations in the Great Hall, where kids can collect themed toys and goodies.
Costumes are encouraged.
Fernbank Museum admission prices:
- Adults $20
- Children $18
- Seniors $19
You may also be interested in:
- 17 corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Little Five Points Halloween Festival & Parade
- Howl on the Green in downtown Duluth
- The Rocky Horror Picture show with live shadowcast
- 3 Apple Festivals and 4 you-pick apple orchards to visit this fall
- Stone Mountain’s Pumpkin Festival “Glow by Night” display
- Free Day of the Dead Festival at Atlanta History Center
- Applebee’s serves up it’s “Vampire” cocktail for just $1 thru Halloween
- A Southern Tour of Ghosts at Stone Mountain Park
- Grant Park Halloween Lantern Parade on October 25th