Spend an October day outdoors, enjoying a walk in nature and seeing some wildlife. Yellow River Wildlife Sanctuary invites you to visit for special Halloween activities. These events are both FREE with a paid admission.
First up — a Halloween party for the kids on Thursday, October 22nd, 2020.
Dress up and costume and visit between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. to enjoy the Halloween decorations around the sanctuary.
Kids will also have an opportunity to paint and decorate a tiny pumpkin to take home.
View event details
Then, come for trick-or-treating on Saturday, October 31st from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Come in costume, and bring your goody bag! As you stroll the paths, you’ll find stations set up where kids can collect candy.
The trick-or-treating event is included with your paid admission to Yellow River Sanctuary.
- $18 for adults
- $12 for children 12 and under
- $17 for seniors (65+)
- $17 military (active/retired)
- Kids under 2 are FREE
No walk-ups — you must buy a timed ticket online in advance.
Purchase tickets here
For more info about your experience at Yellow River Sanctuary, visit the website.
Yellow River Wildlife Sanctuary is located at:
4525 US 78
Lilburn, GA 30047
You may also be interested in:
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 20+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2020
- 2020 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
More Halloween events:
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Thursday, October 29, 2020
Friday, October 30, 2020
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Sunday, November 1, 2020
Monday, November 2, 2020
Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Wednesday, November 4, 2020
Thursday, November 5, 2020
Friday, November 6, 2020
Saturday, November 7, 2020
Sunday, November 8, 2020