On Halloween, Saturday, October 31st, The Roof at Ponce City Market will host a two-part celebration — an afternoon event for kids, and an adults-only Spooktacular in the evening.
These are open-air, outdoor events.
From 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., kids can safely trick-or-treat at 10 stations spread out across Skyline Park on the Ponce City Roof. There will also be craft stations and a booth for temporary tattoos. Popcorn and cotton candy will be free for the whole family, and there will be food for purchase.
From 5 p.m. to 1 a.m., the Ponce City Roof will transform into an adult-only Spooktacular, complete with complimentary popcorn and cotton candy. There will be spooky-themed concessions and beverages to purchase. A live deejay and dancing starts at 8 p.m.
Tickets for both events will be available at the door only.
Rooftop Trick or Treat from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. — Adults $15 and Children $7
Halloween on The Roof from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. — Adults $20
Ponce City Market is located at:
675 Ponce de Leon Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30308
You may also be interested in:
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 20+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2020
- 2020 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
More Halloween events:
Thursday, October 29, 2020
Friday, October 30, 2020
Saturday, October 31, 2020