Starbucks is rewarding the people working to keep us all safe and healthy. The company is offering FREE coffee to both frontline health workers and first responders.
If you know someone who is working hard in healthcare or public safety, please forward this!
The offer is good for a FREE tall coffee daily — either brewed hot or iced — through May 3rd.
It’s valid for police officers, firefighters, paramedics, doctors, nurses, hospital staff, and healthcare researcher.
Are you a CDC employee here in Atlanta? We don’t know if the offer applies to you or not, but if you’re involved in the pandemic response, we think it would.
You’ll have to find a Starbucks location that hasn’t closed. Those that are open are offering drive-thru and delivery only.
Starbucks also announced that it had donated $500,000 total to Operation Gratitude and Direct Relief, two organizations that work to help front-line responders. See press release here.
While this offer doesn’t include grocery store workers – we see you! You’ve had a few crazy weeks, and we thank you for keeping the stores stocked and clean.
You may also be interested in:
- 12+ FREE streaming services for movies, TV shows, sports, and audio books
- Major League sports is streaming games and original content for FREE
- Ken Burns makes his Baseball documentary available to stream for FREE
- Virtual events for kids: puppet shows, story times, zoo safaris, and more
- 6 tips for telecommuting if you’re not used to working from home
Stay in the know! Subscribe to our newsletter.