Starbucks is rewarding the people working to keep us all safe and healthy. The company is offering FREE coffee to anyone who identifies as a frontline responder to the current pandemic.
If you know someone who is working hard in healthcare or public safety, please forward this!
Note that Corner Bakery is serving FREE coffee all through December as well — to anyone who walks in the door.
The Starbucks offer is good for a FREE tall coffee daily — either brewed hot or iced — from December 1st to 21st, 2020.
The offer can be redeemed at Starbucks U.S. company-operated locations and select licensed stores.
Those eligible for the complimentary coffee offer include frontline health care providers and first responders, including:
- Public health workers
- Police officers
- Dentists and dental hygienists
- Mental health workers (including therapist, psychologist, social worker, counselor and more)
- Hospital staff (including janitors, housekeeping, and security)
- Active-duty military
We’re assuming the offer will also be extended to Atlanta’s CDC employees working in epidemiology and outbreak response.
You may also be interested in:
- NEW for 2021: World of Illumination drive-thru light shows
- NEW! Festival of Lights drive-thru light show at Atlantic Station
- FREE: Prism Winter Lights display at Woodruff Park in downtown Atlanta
- Lights of Life drive-thru holiday attraction in Marietta
- Discounts for Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens
- Discounts for Stone Mountain Christmas
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden
Stay in the know! Subscribe to our newsletter.