Regal Cinemas is introducing a new discount, with its Family Ticket option. With this new ticket, adults bringing kids to the movies essentially pay the child rate for their own admission.
The special ticket is available for a limited time. We don’t know how long it will be around, but we’re guessing it will remain available through the holidays, so you can enjoy family time while the kids are on a school break.
The Family Ticket is available for a group of two adults and two children OR one adult and three children. The group must attend the same movie and showtime. (R-Rated titles are excluded.)
And, if you’re bringing more children under 12 years old, you can just purchase additional child tickets.
To get the discount, simply select “Family Ticket” as the ticket type before choosing seats on the Regal Cinemas site or in the app. Or, at the theater, choose “Family Ticket” at the ticket kiosk.
Enjoy kid prices for adults on your next family movie day!
You may also be interested in:
- Big list of Veterans Day freebies and deals
- 30+ places to order a Thanksgiving meal to go
- 50+ restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day
- Atlanta's Christkindle Market is back in a new location
- Where to get FREE pictures with Santa
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Best places to see holiday lights for free, or at paid attractions
- Free and cheap things to do this week