Planet Fitness has announced that all teenagers (age 14 to 19) can work out for FREE all summer long, at any gym location. The summer pass will be valid from May 16th through August 31st in 2023.
Summer Pass participants will have access to free workouts designed specifically for high-schoolers by downloading the Planet Fitness app.
Participants can also take part in a TikTok video submission contest to win $10,000 in individual academic scholarships. To enter, teens are asked to post a TikTok video tagging planetfitness using the hashtags #contest and #HSSP23US that describes their High School Summer Pass experience. Submissions will be accepted through August 31.
There are more than 40 Planet Fitness locations in the extended metro Atlanta area, and even more statewide.
For more info, you can view the press release or visit the Planet Fitness Summer Pass web page.
You may also be interested in:
- 4th of July fireworks and celebrations
- Enjoy $2 movies with Regal Summer Express
- 15 summer festivals happening in metro Atlanta
- Have a close-up butterfly encounter this summer
- Complete guide to 2023 free summer concerts
- Enjoy a night under the stars: free outdoor movies in 2023
- Free outdoor community yoga and fitness classes this summer
Browse these upcoming FREE events:
Thursday, June 8, 2023
Friday, June 9, 2023
Saturday, June 10, 2023
Sunday, June 11, 2023
Monday, June 12, 2023
Tuesday, June 13, 2023
Wednesday, June 14, 2023
Thursday, June 15, 2023
Friday, June 16, 2023