Planet Fitness has announced that all teenagers (age 14 to 19) can work out for FREE all summer long, at any gym location. The summer pass will be valid from May 16th through August 31st in 2022.
In addition, all teens who sign up are entered into Planet Fitness’ Scholarship Sweepstakes. One teen in each state will be awarded a $500 scholarship, and one teen will win a $5,000 scholarship.
Here’s how it works
- Pre-register online so you receive a reminder when the program opens.
- Starting May 16th, teens can visit a Planet Fitness location to get started.
- Teens under age 18 must bring a parent or guardian with them when they sign up.
- Once signed up, teens can work out on their own, without a parent present.
- The summer pass is only good at the Planet Fitness location where the teen first signed up.
- The summer pass is valid during all hours the gym is open.
- Teens will also have the option to take free fitness classes through the Planet Fitness PE@PF program.
There are more than 40 Planet Fitness locations in the extended metro Atlanta area, and even more statewide.
You may also be interested in:
- 4th of July fireworks and celebrations
- Enjoy $2 movies with Regal Summer Express
- 15 summer festivals happening in metro Atlanta
- Have a close-up butterfly encounter this summer
- Complete guide to 2022 free summer concerts
- Enjoy a night under the stars: free outdoor movies in 2022
- Free outdoor community yoga and fitness classes this summer
Browse these upcoming FREE events:
Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Thursday, August 11, 2022
Friday, August 12, 2022
Saturday, August 13, 2022
Sunday, August 14, 2022
Monday, August 15, 2022
Tuesday, August 16, 2022
Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Thursday, August 18, 2022