The city of Norcross has a festive December schedule, even though the annual tree lighting will be a virtual event this year.
The festivities center around the Heart of Norcross Christmas Village. This cheerful street festival takes place from Friday, December 4th to Sunday, December 6th.
The merchants of downtown Norcross will run specials, and there will be street vendors and live music. Kids will enjoy seeing favorite holiday characters. You’re even likely to spot some Dickensian characters roaming around.
Please bring a mask and wear it when you can’t be six feet away from others not in your group.
The holiday market and other activities will be spread out in the downtown Norcross business district.
Friday, Dec. 4th — 5 to 8 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 5th — 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 6th –10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Not to be missed:
♦ The Atlanta Concert Ringers Christmas Sextet will perform from 3 to 5 p.m. on Saturday.
♦ On Friday night and Saturday until 2 p.m., the Fish ‘n Chip food truck will be parked near Taste of Britain, a shop featuring English goods.
♦ On Saturday, there will be free carriage rides between 6 and 8:30 p.m.
Annual Holiday Concert
Joe Gransden is back for his annual holiday concert in Norcross! This year, it will take place outdoors. And it will be standing only — please do not bring chairs or blankets. Everyone will need to spread out through the area, wear masks, and remain at least six feet apart from others. Don’t forget to dress very warmly! You don’t need a ticket.
When: December 5, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
Where: The Crossing parking lot (outside)
You may also be interested in:
- NEW for 2020: World of Illumination drive-thru light show
- NEW! Festival of Lights drive-thru light show at Atlantic Station
- FREE: Prism Winter Lights display at Woodruff Park in downtown Atlanta
- Lights of Life drive-thru holiday attraction in Marietta
- Discounts for Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens
- Discounts for Stone Mountain Christmas
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden