Midweek Roll is an Atlanta cycling club that hosts a casual group ride every Wednesday evening. The goal is inclusivity and community, and the group rides are FREE and open to everyone.
Each Wednesday, riders meet up at 97 Estoria (in the Cabbagetown neighborhood) at 7 p.m.
The ride starts at 7:30 sharp, includes a stop in the middle, and ends up back at 97 Estoria.
According to the Midweek Roll website, this is an easy ride at a speed of 8 to 10 miles per hour, sticking mostly to city streets and paved surfaces. Rides are typically 8 to 10 miles in length.
You can follow Midweek Roll on RideWithGPS.com to see the current week’s route.
Note that a helmet and lights are a must!
Rides are currently scheduled through December 27, 2023.
You can check the Midweek Roll calendar to verify event status.
97 Estoria is located at:
727 Wylie St SE
Atlanta, GA 30316
Parking is limited, but available off Wylie and Estoria Streets, and in the surrounding neighborhood.
Check out our Complete Guide to Atlanta Fall Festivals & Fairs -- which covers the entire metro area and includes all the fairs and festivals from September thru November.
You may also be interested in:
- The best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Fall Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards
- Complete guide to FREE outdoor concerts this fall
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Enjoy an outdoor movie under the stars
- 30+ Trick-or-Treat and Trunk-or-Treat events
- Things to do for Halloween: Our huge list of spooky fun!
- Unwind with these free yoga classes in metro Atlanta parks
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- The Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2023!
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this fall
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
More Fall Fun:
Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Thursday, October 5, 2023
Friday, October 6, 2023
Saturday, October 7, 2023
Sunday, October 8, 2023
97 Estoria (Cabbagetown)