Register now to visit your local Lowe’s Garden Center on Thursday, October 21st from 5 to 7 p.m. for a masked and socially distant trick-or-treating event.
The kids can show their costumes and collect candy at this first ever Hal-LOWE-en event. Registration is open now.
Bring a camera and pose your little monsters in front of a scary-cute spiderweb backdrop.
For safety, all events will be limited to 100 registrants per store. Cloth face coverings and social distancing will be required to attend.
“We know that families are looking for safe and creative ways to celebrate Halloween again this year, and we saw an opportunity for Lowe’s to provide that experience in our local communities,” said Joe McFarland, Lowe’s executive vice president of stores, in a press statement. “After such great response to our curbside Halloween event last year, we’re looking forward to providing kids with the chance to brush up on their trick-or-treating skills and safely show off their costume an extra time this season.”
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2021
- 2021 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
More spooky events:
Thursday, June 30, 2022
Thursday, July 7, 2022
Thursday, July 14, 2022
Thursday, July 21, 2022