Live! at the Battery is the entertainment district located in The Battery, next to Truist Park. One of the venues there, Sports & Social, is touting itself as the ultimate viewing destination for watching the World Cup.
According to its website, Sports & Social has a 32-foot LED screen plus over 40 televisions.
There is plenty of space. Sports & Social is a two-level venue that is part sports bar, part gaming parlor. It serves an eclectic menu for game-time snacking, plus cold beer and a specialty cocktail menu.
Follow Live! at the Battery’s Facebook events page
Watch party schedule
- November 21st – USA vs Wales
- November 22nd – Mexico vs Poland
- November 23rd – Spain vs Costa Rica
- November 24th – Belgium vs Canada
- November 25th – England vs USA
- November 26th – Argentina vs Mexico
- November 29th – Wales vs England
- December 10th – Quarter Finals
- December 18th – Finals
You may also be interested in:
- 30+ places to order a Thanksgiving meal to go
- 50+ restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day
- Atlanta's Christkindle Market is back in a new location
- Where to get FREE pictures with Santa
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Best places to see holiday lights for free, or at paid attractions
- Free and cheap things to do this week