Have some spooky fun in Little Five Points this fall!
The L5P Ghost tours begin on October 1st and run through November 4th in 2023.
This is a walking tour of about a mile in length.
With storytelling stops, it lasts about 90 minutes.
Little Five Points is one of Atlanta’s most interesting neighborhoods, with a distinctively Bohemian vibe. The tours will focus on the history and hauntings of this area.
There is one tour per night this year, starting at 7 p.m.
Ghost Tours start in Findley Plaza at the corner of Euclid and Moreland Avenues.
The L5P Community Center (1083 Austin Ave.) down the street will provide complementary parking for Ghost Tour participants.
The tours are rain-or-shine, so dress accordingly.
Tour tickets are $30 for adults and $25 for kids — and the service fee is less than a dollar!
NEW this year is the Boo-ze Crawl on Thursday nights. You’ll hear stories of spirits while you drink a few spirits in L5P dive bars. Adults only.
Get tickets here
And don’t forget about the Little Five Points Halloween Festival and Parade, on Oct. 22nd and 23rd!
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2023
- 2023 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events for spooky fun
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
2023 L5P Ghost Tour dates
There are two tours per evening — starting at 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.
The Boo-ze Crawls go from 7 to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 14
- Sunday, Oct. 15
- Thursday, Oct. 19
- Friday, Oct. 20
- Saturday, Oct. 21
- Sunday, Oct. 22
- Thursday, Oct. 26
- Friday, Oct. 27
- Saturday, Oct. 28
- Sunday, Oct. 29
- Monday, Oct. 30
- Tuesday, Oct. 31
- Thursday, Nov. 2
- Friday, Nov. 3
- Saturday, Nov. 4
Getting there and parking
Parking around the L5P area is always a challenge, even on the best of days. If you can, leave the car at home. Instead, walk, bike, scooter, ride MARTA, or take a rideshare service.
The closest MARTA station is Inman Park / Reynoldstown, on the blue/green (east/west) line.
Walking directions from Inman Park Station to L5P:
- Exit the station, following the signs pointing to Inman Park.
- Turn left on Dekalb Avenue
- Turn left onto the ramp down to Moreland Avenue
- Turn left on Euclid Avenue
If you drive, there is a small parking lot at the L5P Community Center. This is the same building where the Horizon Theatre is located (it’s an old school). Be sure to lock your car and remove any valuables.
More spooky fun:
Saturday, December 16, 2023
Little Five Points Community Center (corner of Euclid & Austin)