Have some spooky fun in Little Five Points this fall!
The L5P Ghost tours begin on Oct. 15th and run through Nov. 6th.
This is a walking tour of about a mile in length. With storytelling stops, it lasts about 90 minutes.
Little Five Points is one of Atlanta’s most interesting neighborhoods, with a distinctively Bohemian vibe. The tours will focus on the history and hauntings of this area.
Tour tickets are $25 on Eventbrite — with fees and tax, they come to $29.67 total.
The tour starts at the Little Five Points Community Center for Arts and Community (1083 Austin Ave, at the corner of Euclid) and ends at The Wrecking Bar (292 Moreland Ave, at the corner of Austin) — which happens to be a great place to grab a cocktail and a burger, by the way.
There are two tours per night, on select dates: an early tour at 7 p.m. and a late tour at 9 p.m.
Masks are mandatory.
The tours are rain-or-shine, so dress accordingly.
Tour guides are volunteers who would appreciate your tips.
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2021
- 2021 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
2021 tour dates:
- Friday, Oct. 15th — 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 16th — 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 21st — 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 22nd — — 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 23rd — 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 27th — 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 28th — 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 29th — 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 30th — 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 5th — 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 6th — 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Getting there and parking
Parking around the L5P area is always a challenge, even on the best of days. If you can, leave the car at home. Instead, walk, bike, scooter, ride MARTA, or take a rideshare service.
The closest MARTA station is Inman Park / Reynoldstown, on the blue/green (east/west) line.
Walking directions from Inman Park Station to L5P:
- Exit the station, following the signs pointing to Inman Park.
- Turn left on Dekalb Avenue
- Turn left onto the ramp down to Moreland Avenue
- Turn left on Euclid Avenue
If you drive, there is a small parking lot at the L5P Community Center. This is the same building where the Horizon Theatre is located (it’s an old school). Be sure to lock your car and remove any valuables.
More spooky fun:
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Thursday, October 28, 2021
Friday, October 29, 2021
Weekly on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (October 15, 2021 - November 6, 2021)