Have some spooky fun in Little Five Points this fall!
The L5P Ghost tours begin on October 1st and run through November 5th in 2022.
This is a walking tour of about a mile in length.
With storytelling stops, it lasts about 90 minutes.
Little Five Points is one of Atlanta’s most interesting neighborhoods, with a distinctively Bohemian vibe. The tours will focus on the history and hauntings of this area.
There is one tour per night this year, starting at 7 p.m.
The tour starts at the Little Five Points Community Center for Arts and Community (1083 Austin Ave, at the corner of Euclid) and ends at The Wrecking Bar (292 Moreland Ave, at the corner of Austin) — which happens to be a great place to grab a cocktail and a burger, by the way.
The tours are rain-or-shine, so dress accordingly.
Tour tickets are $25 for adults and $20 for kids — and the service fee is less than a dollar!
Get tickets here
And don’t forget about the Little Five Points Halloween Festival and Parade, on Oct. 22nd and 23rd!
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2022
- 2022 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
2022 L5P Ghost Tour dates
All tours start at 7 p.m. and end at approximately 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 1
- Friday, Oct. 7
- Friday, Oct. 14
- Friday, Oct. 21
- Saturday, Oct. 22
- Sunday, Oct 23
- Friday, Oct. 28
- Sunday, Oct. 30
- Friday, Nov. 4
- Saturday, Nov. 5
Getting there and parking
Parking around the L5P area is always a challenge, even on the best of days. If you can, leave the car at home. Instead, walk, bike, scooter, ride MARTA, or take a rideshare service.
The closest MARTA station is Inman Park / Reynoldstown, on the blue/green (east/west) line.
Walking directions from Inman Park Station to L5P:
- Exit the station, following the signs pointing to Inman Park.
- Turn left on Dekalb Avenue
- Turn left onto the ramp down to Moreland Avenue
- Turn left on Euclid Avenue
If you drive, there is a small parking lot at the L5P Community Center. This is the same building where the Horizon Theatre is located (it’s an old school). Be sure to lock your car and remove any valuables.