Once again, the city of Lilburn presents the annual Christmas Parade and Tree Lighting. It takes place on Saturday, December 3rd, 2022 from 3 to 7 p.m.
The parade starts at 4 p.m. and will travel down Main Street, ending at Lilburn City Park (corner of Main St and Railroad Ave.) around 5:30 p.m.
After the parade, festivities in the Park include:
- musical entertainment by local groups
- visits with Santa (bring your camera!)
- train rides around the park
- balloon twisting
- tasty holiday treats
Around 6 p.m., there will be a countdown to the lighting of the Christmas tree, located beside the bandstand in the park.
Parking for the parade:
- Greenway Parking Lot (across Main Street from Lilburn City Park)
- Lilburn City Hall Parking lot
- Along Railroad Ave. (your exit will be delayed until after the parade has ended)
You may also be interested in:
- Lights of Life drive-thru holiday attraction in Marietta
- Discounts for Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens
- Discounts for Stone Mountain Christmas
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden
More holiday fun: