Put on your costume and come to downtown Norcross for a fun night out!
Light Up Norcross is a combination costume parade and lantern parade. And of course, there’s a costume contest to top it all off and inspire your creativity.
It all takes place on Saturday, October 19, 2019, from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m. The event is FREE to attend and participate in.
If you don’t have a lantern, you can buy one on the cheap — for just $10 at the Norcross Welcome Center and various downtown merchants, or for $15 at the event. (Cash or check only.)
The parade will be lead by a New Orleans-style marching band.
You may also be interested in:
- 17 corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Little Five Points Halloween Festival & Parade
- Howl on the Green in downtown Duluth
- The Rocky Horror Picture show with live shadowcast
- 3 Apple Festivals and 4 you-pick apple orchards to visit this fall
- Stone Mountain’s Pumpkin Festival “Glow by Night” display
- A Southern Tour of Ghosts at Stone Mountain Park
- Grant Park Halloween Lantern Parade on October 25th
If you’d like to participate, just show up at Thrasher Park, in Norcross, at 5:30 p.m. on the day of the event.
Thrasher Park is located at 274 North Peachtree Street, Norcross, GA 30071.
Costume contest categories include:
- Best Family Costume
- Best Adult Costume
- Best Child Costume
- Best Decorated Lantern
More fall fun around Atlanta:
Thursday, April 16, 2020