Update: For Rosh Hashanah specials, click here.
Grilling this weekend? If you’d rather not deal with the grocery stores, you can get your supplies delivered — including meat, sausage, veggie burgers, fish, and seafood. (You can also get produce, eggs, milk, gourmet pasta, desserts, baked goods, heat-and-serve side dishes and more.)
Just order from Norcross-based Farmers & Fishermen Purveyors, a wholesale restaurant supplier that is now selling and delivering food products directly to Atlanta-area consumers. Prices are similar to what restaurants were paying.
There is NO delivery fee or hidden surcharges. The price you see is what you pay. Delivery is available throughout the Greater Atlanta area.
We’re told that drivers are well compensated and there is no need to tip. The best “tip” you can give is to spread the word — email your friends, post on social media, tell your neighbors.
This is a sampling of what’s available for order:
- ground beef
- wild game (venison)
- veggie burgers
- tuna, salmon, grouper, sea bass, tilapia and other fresh fish
- crab meat, scallops, shrimp and other shellfish
Now that the company is selling to consumers, packages are smaller and there are more budget-friendly items — like chicken tenders for the kids.
Watch a WSB-TV Channel 2 News story about Farmers & Fishermen Purveyors.
UPDATE — More items available
Updated on 8/5/2020 to let you know about these new offerings by Farmers & Fishermen Purveyors.
NEW! Get a farmer’s produce box for $24.95.
NEW! Get fresh milk delivered. The source is a dairy farm in North Georgia, where sanitation is a top priority.
- Whole milk
- Low-fat milk
- Chocolate milk
You can also get:
- Kosher items
- Hand-crafted pasta
- Heat-and-serve sides like roasted Brussels sprouts and smoked Gouda mac-and-cheese
- Fresh bread
- Desserts (pie, cobbler, bread pudding)
- Gourmet items like olives, vinegar, olive oil, and more
How to order
You can view the available meat and seafood on this PDF order sheet online. It is a bit difficult to read on a mobile device, so use a computer if you can.
You can order by phone at 770-441-1100 for personalized help with you order. Hours are 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., seven days a week. (How AWESOME is that?!)
Or you can email your order to HomeDelivery@FarmersAndFishermen.com.
For now, next-day delivery is available. This may change as orders increase — deliveries may need to be done in geographic clusters in the future.
From a prepared press release:
We operate a fleet of refrigerated Mercedes Sprinter vans that can make the home deliveries. Our drivers are our own employees and they have been trained on safe handling of products. During deliveries, they will be wearing mask coverings and latex gloves. Product can be dropped at the door.
When you call, you’ll be talking to sales reps who are used to working directly with chefs — they’ve become home delivery telephone operators who can answer your questions and help you make a selection.
You may also be interested in:
- 12+ FREE streaming services for movies, TV shows, sports, and audio books
- 9 meal prep kit delivery services with intro offers up to 60% off
- Ordering groceries online: a comparison of the delivery services
- Virtual events for kids: puppet shows, story times, zoo safaris, and more
- 6 tips for telecommuting if you’re not used to working from home
- Need to send a gift? Check out these deals on flowers, gift baskets, and more
Stay in the know! Subscribe to our newsletter.