King of Pops is hosting an old-fashioned day outdoors at King of Pops’ farm, known as King of Crops.
Admission is $10 per person. The price includes a frozen pop, self-guided farm tour, bonfire, and games.
You’ll be able to purchase homegrown pumpkins, eggs, pick-your-own wildflower bouquets, and beverages.
There are multiple dates:
- Saturday, Oct. 17th
- Sunday, Oct. 18th
- Saturday, Oct. 24th
- Sunday, Oct. 25th
The event will have a limited capacity to allow for outdoor, socially-distanced fun. You pick a date, buy your ticket, and then drop in anytime from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on that day.
Tickets are required for each person (although babies under 1 are free).
The farm is located at:
King of Crops Farm
6950 Post Road
Winston, GA 30187
This is about a 45-minute drive from downtown Atlanta, and an hour from Perimeter Mall.
For more fun on the farm, check out our huge list of pumpkin patches and corn mazes.
You may also be interested in:
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 20+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2020
- 2020 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week