The Sandy Springs Artsapalooza festival will take place on April 8th and 9th in 2023 — which is Easter weekend!
In a typical year, this two-day event puts an emphasis on local and regional arts and crafts. In addition to 150 artist booths, the festival also will also include live music, gourmet food trucks, art demonstrations, and a play area for kids.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The festival takes place at 6100 Lake Forrest Dr. NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30328.
This is a rain or shine event.
Dogs are allowed, but must be leashed.
No outside alcohol, please — there will be beer and wine for sale onsite.
Save the date for the Sandy Springs Fall Arts and Craft Festival — September 24 and 25, 2022
Check out our complete guide to all the spring festivals this year in Atlanta & suburbs!
Artsapalooza Easter Egg Hunt
On Easter Sunday, April 9th, kids are invited to an Easter Egg Hunt at the festival. It begins at 2 p.m. There will be over 10,000 eggs for kids to find!
You’re likely to run into the Easter Bunny roaming around, so be sure to bring your camera for great photo opss.
You may also be interested in:
- Complete guide to Atlanta spring festivals -- March, April, & May
- Midtown Garden Stroll: Tour gorgeous private gardens for FREE
- 40+ egg hunts, pics with the Easter Bunny, and more
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this spring
- The Atlanta Dogwood Festival at Piedmont Park
The 2022 festival entertainment schedule
We will update for 2023 as the info becomes available!
Saturday, April 7th
- 11:00 AM – Martin and Scott
- 12:00 PM – Sounds about Right (Cary Dunning)
- 2:00 PM – Martin and Scott
- 3:00PM – Jeremy Wayne Dean
Sunday, April 8th
- 12:00 PM – Martin and Scott
- 2:00 PM – Adam Kadmon
- 3:00 PM – DeAnna Dawn
More upcoming events
Friday, March 31, 2023
Saturday, April 1, 2023
Sunday, April 2, 2023
Monday, April 3, 2023
Tuesday, April 4, 2023