Dinosaur Drive-Thru is happening now at Six Flags White Water — and we have some discount codes for you!
The family-friendly drive-thru event opens on Thursday, March 11 and runs through March 28th.
The adventure is a 45-minute driving tour that features 60 life-sized, animatronic dinosaurs that come to life with movements and sounds.
You stay in your car the entire time. The adventure is narrated on an audio track that fills you in on fun facts about every dinosaur you see, from T-Rex to raptors.
There’s also an interactive trivia game that you can play as you follow the tour.
Go during the daytime to really see the realistic details of each dinosaur, or go by night for a very different experience with the dinosaurs illuminated.
Keep scrolling for the whole scoop on hours, ticket prices, and — of course — discounts.
Six Flags White Water is located at:
250 Cobb Pkwy N, #100
Marietta, GA 30062
You may also be interested in:
- Best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features outdoor and self-guided events
- Family & Friends ticket 4-pack deal at World of Coca-Cola in March
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million daffodils on display
- 2021 Spring Festival Guide
Enter our Dinosaur Drive-thru ticket giveaway!
We’re accepting entries through 3 p.m. on Monday, March 15th and we’ll draw a random winner shortly after that.
Once we notify you by email, you must respond within 48 hours to claim your FREE ticket — or we’ll have to draw again.
How to participate in the ticket giveaway:
- You must be a newsletter subscriber to win. (Sign up for our free newsletter here, or use the form at the bottom of this post.)
- Scroll down to the comment section and say something about dinosaurs — anything at all.
- We absolutely need your email address so we can notify you. Your email will not be published!
- Check your email (and spam folder) on Monday, March 15th, to see if you won! We’ll draw a name at random on Monday around 3 p.m.
- Once we notify you that you’ve won, you’ll have 48 hours to reply and claim your tickets. If we don’t hear from you by 3 p.m. on Wednesday, March 17th, we’ll have to draw another name.
This is a random drawing, and your odds of winning depend on the number of people who enter.
Dinosaur Drive-Thru dates & hours
The exhibit opens on Thursday, March 11th — but then runs weekly from Wednesday thru Sunday.
Sunday, March 28th is the final day of the event.
Wednesday – Thursday — 2 to 8 p.m.
Friday — 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday — 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday — 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
A ticket is $49 per vehicle, and you can have up to 8 people inside. (Unless you use one of the coupon codes below.)
You can expect to add another $6 in fees and sales tax at checkout.
If you buy online in advance, you’ll choose a ticket for a specific date and time slot. The slots start on the hour and you can arrive any time during that hour. For example, if you buy a ticket for 3 p.m., you may arrive any time between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.
You can also take your chances on buying tickets at the gate, but why would you?
NOTE that tickets are not refundable, unless the event is canceled — but you may be able to change out your date if there is availability.
We have found a couple of different coupon codes floating around. They both worked for us when we tested them, but we don’t know how long they’ll remain valid.
To use the codes, you have to pick your date and time slot first, plus the number of tickets you’re buying (remember, it’s one ticket per vehicle for up to 8 people inside).
- Promo code KID25 got us a 25% discount
- Promo code AOTC15 gives our readers a 15% discount
- Promo code SAVE10 got us a 10% discount
There are also some fun freebies on the website, on the Kid Zone page. You can download FREE coloring pages for every age group (even adults!), puzzles, and jokes.
Preview your experience:
Know before you go
With advance tickets, you can either print them or pull them up on your phone for scanning when you arrive.
You’ll be streaming the audio track on a mobile device, probably through thru your Bluetooth system if you have one. If not, you may want to bring a portable Bluetooth speaker, to make sure everyone can hear okay.
The event is generally rain or shine, but may be canceled during severe weather.
There will be portable bathrooms at several points along the tour.
Everyone in your vehicle must be safely seated — you can’t have anyone in the bed of a pickup truck.
Pets are welcome as long as they stay in your vehicle.
Stay in the know! Subscribe to our newsletter.