The Atlanta Science Festival takes place from March 9th to 23rd in 2024.
This popular festival is returning to its usual format, with over 100 events that build up to the annual Exploration Expo in Piedmont Park.
Festival events are designed to appeal to curious kids and adults alike. Many of them are FREE, although some come with a fee that can range from $5 to $30, usually to cover workshop materials.
What to expect this year
♦ The Atlanta Science Festival is back in full force, with 150 events taking place at multiple venues throughout metro Atlanta.
♦ Many events are free, but those with limited capacity require registration. (Some events have a fee to cover materials.)
♦ The Exploration Expo is back at Piedmont Park in 2024 and will wrap up the Festival on March 25th.
How to join in the fun at the Science Festival
Our best advice?
Browse the entire schedule of events online ASAP and figure out which ones you want to participate in. Some require pre-registration, which is open now, so pay attention to the details as you browse.
This year’s Science Festival website is amazing.
To browse events, you can just scroll through a chronological list.
OR, you can sort events by:
• Day and date
• 18 different topics (everything from Robotics to Astronomy to Food & Drink and Irreverent Fun)
• Type of venue (virtual, indoor, outdoor, etc.)
• Price (many are free!)
• Audience (adults, families, or school age group)
Go to the Atlanta Science Festival website
You may also be interested in:
- The Broohhaven Cherry Blossom Festival features top musical acts
- Daffodil Days at Oakland Cemetery
- Enjoy 20 million flowering bulbs at Gibbs Gardens
- 2024 Spring Festival Guide for metro Atlanta