This is a fun concept — a reverse parade!
Instead of standing in a crowd and watching the parade floats and bands pass by, you’ll drive through a route of stationary floats and holiday displays.
This FREE event takes place on Saturday, December 5th from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. You can drive through any time at your leisure.
The displays and driving route will be in the parking lot of River Ridge High School, located at 400 Arnold Mill Road in Woodstock.
For a fun family outing, bring your favorite holiday music and snacks — cookies and cocoa sound perfect!
Stop by the gazebo in The Park at City Center before or after the parade to drop off your letters to Santa. Just drop it in the Santa Mail box. Word has it that you may get a letter back, so be sure to include your return address!
Once you’re in the parade route, you cannot exit — you must complete the route. Enjoy a special surprise at the end of the parade.
You may also be interested in:
- NEW for 2020: World of Illumination drive-thru light show
- NEW! Festival of Lights drive-thru light show at Atlantic Station
- FREE: Prism Winter Lights display at Woodruff Park in downtown Atlanta
- Lights of Life drive-thru holiday attraction in Marietta
- Discounts for Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens
- Discounts for Stone Mountain Christmas
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden
More holiday fun: