Tickets are on sale now for Chattahoochee Nature Center’s annual Halloween Hikes! These are non-scary, family-friendly events.
These unique woodland walks take place for three nights only:
- Friday, October 23rd
- Saturday, October 24th
- Friday, October 30th
The guided hikes are happening from 6 to 10 p.m. each night — but you’ll sign up for a specific time slot. The hikes themselves are about 45 minutes in length.
Tickets are $12 per person (children under age 2 are free).
You’ll walk with a guide on a well-lit trail through the forest to meet woodland creatures (storytellers in costume) and hear about how they live.
Each hiking group is limited to ten people this year, to provide space for social distancing.
The characters you’ll encounter include the Box Turtle, Red-tailed Hawk, and Kingfisher. Each will tell hikers all about its life in the Chattahoochee River watershed. For the third year, a new, a BRAND NEW character joins the cast for added excitement.
Along with the hikes, there is plenty of Halloween happenings — so wear your costume and join in for games, campfire, and family fun!
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2023
- 2023 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events for spooky fun
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
More fall fun around metro Atlanta:
Saturday, December 9, 2023
Sunday, December 10, 2023
Chattahoochee Nature Center