The Dunwoody Preservation Trust is hosting a FREE tour of Stephen Martin Cemetery. This is a history and storytelling tour, featuring tales of the people who are buried there — it is not a scary Halloween tour. It is appropriate for families and children.
The tour takes place on Saturday, Oct. 16 at 4 p.m.
No reservations are required.
Visit the Facebook event page
The Stephen Martin Cemetery is located at:
244 Perimeter Center Pkwy. NE
The cemetery is accessible from a marked gravel driveway on Perimeter Parkway.
Please park in the back of the parking lot of Perimeter Expo on Hammond Drive, which is located to the right of Marshalls and Nordstrom Rack, and meet at the cemetery marker there for the short walk to the cemetery.
Interested in more fall walking tours?
Check out our list of FREE walks hosted by Trees Atlanta.
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2021
- 2021 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
More Fall Fun:
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Thursday, October 28, 2021
Friday, October 29, 2021
Saturday, October 30, 2021
Sunday, October 31, 2021