The Atlanta Balloon Glow moves outside the Perimeter for 2021! This annual event will take place from Friday, September 10th to Sunday, September 12th.
The 2021 location is Sam Smith Park in Cartersville — that’s Bartow County.
Tickets are on sale now.
Balloon Glow hours are 5 to 9 p.m. on all three nights.
Tethered rides begin at 5 p.m. as long as conditions are safe.
The remaining balloons will inflate around 8 p.m., making a spectacular glow as twilight rolls around and the sun sets.
Sam Smith Park is located at:
1155 Douthit Ferry Rd.
Cartersville, GA 30120
Stay in the know! Subscribe to our newsletter.
Admission price is per vehicle, and includes parking and admission for all passengers. It does not include balloon rides, food, or any extras.
This covers cars, SUVs, minivans, and pickup trucks.
Your ticket is for a specific day and can only be used on that one day.
You can buy tickets online now
- A general admission car pass is $20 — it comes to a total of $22.35 after fees and taxes are added.
- Tethered rides are $25, plus taxes and fees.
- A private ride for couples is $99 — that comes to $110.61 after taxes and fees.
As of 8-24-2021, there were still tickets available.
You may also be interested in:
- The Dragon Con Parade in downtown Atlanta
- The Piedmont Park Arts Festival
- The Summer Shade Festival in Grant Park
- Doggy Con Pageant & Costume Contest in Woodruff Park
- Marietta Art in the Park Festival on Labor Day Weekend
- Atlanta Jazz Festival in Piedmont Park
More upcoming events:
Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Thursday, August 11, 2022
Friday, August 12, 2022
Saturday, August 13, 2022
Sunday, August 14, 2022