Work off your stress with a FREE Wednesday night workout class at Avalon, every week from April thru October.
The classes include yoga, pilates, or barre workouts, presented by local fitness instructors. They take in The Plaza, Avalon’s green space, from 6 to 7 p.m.
This event is subject to cancellation due to weather. In the event of inclement weather, a cancellation notice will be posted on social media (@avaloninsider).
Don’t forget to pick up your AvalOM Punch card from Concierge. After you receive 5 punches, you can get a AvalOM water bottle or fitness band.
September 7th – Yoga with Alyssa Owen of Yoga Loft, presented by lululemon
September 14th – Outdoor Mat Pilates with Marissa Rothfarb, presented by Club Pilates
September 21st – All Level’s Yoga Flow with Erica Robinson of Lift Yoga, presented by Athleta
September 28th – HITT with Chris Sexton of Horsepower Fitness, presented by lululemon
We’ll update as more specific info becomes available, but you can always check the Avalon events calendar for the latest info.
You may also be interested in:
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2022!
- Best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- The Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field
- Complete guide to 2022 fall festivals
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards
More FREE events at Avalon
- Punchline Comedy Nights — first Mondays
- Little Acorns fun for preschoolers — last Tuesdays
- AvalOM yoga & fitness classes — every Wednesday
- Avalon Nights Live concerts — every Friday