It’s almost time for the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl–the University of Central Florida will take on Auburn at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Monday, January 1, 2018. Whether you’re planning to go to the game or just participate in some of the fan festivities, there’s plenty to do:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- The Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Parade steps off at 8:00 a.m. on January 1, 2018, complete with floats, marching bands, classic cars, cheerleaders, mascots, & more. The parade starts at the intersection of Peachtree Street & Baker Street, and it ends at the Georgia World Congress Center.
- After the parade, you can head to the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl FanFest at the Georgia World Congress Center. From 8:00 a.m.-noon, you can play interactive games or check out live entertainment, and it features the official pep rallies & team walks. Tickets are $10 each online.
- Chick-fil-A Bowl Night at the Atlanta Hawks will take place on December 30, 2017. With the deal, you’ll get a ticket to the Hawks vs. Trailblazers game and a promotional card for a Chick-fil-A Sandwich meal.
- Chick-fil-A Bowl Fan Night at the Georgia Aquarium will take place from 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. on December 31, 2017. Tickets are $26.95 per person + tax.
- Fan Days at the College Football Hall of Fame will take place from December 27, 2017-January 2, 2018. Tickets are $17.99 for adults & $14.99 for children with coupon code “CFAPB”.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save about 40% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Atlanta CityPASS covers admission to The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the Inside CNN Studio Tour, Zoo Atlanta OR the Center for Civil & Human Rights, and Fernbank Museum of Natural History OR the College Football Hall of Fame. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.
Share the Love
Get Free Updates