It’s almost time for the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl–the Washington Huskies will take on the Alabama Crimson Tide at the Georgia Dome on Saturday, December 31, 2016. Whether you’re planning to go to the game or just participate in some of the fan festivities, there’s plenty to do:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- Alas, unlike in years past, I was not been able to find discount tickets for the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl, and official sources are sold out.
- The Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Parade steps off at 9:00 a.m. on December 31, 2016, complete with floats, marching bands, classic cars, cheerleaders, mascots, & more. The parade starts at the intersection of Peachtree Street & Baker Street, and it ends at the Georgia World Congress Center.
- After the parade, you can head to the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl FanFest at the Georgia World Congress Center. From 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., you can play interactive games or check out live entertainment, and it features the official pep rallies & team walks. Tickets are $10 each online.
- Chick-fil-A Bowl Fan Night at the Georgia Aquarium will take place from 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. on December 30, 2016. Tickets are $26.95 per person + tax. The Cheerleaders & Band Pep Rally starts at 6:45 p.m.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save about 40% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Atlanta CityPASS covers admission to The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the Inside CNN Studio Tour, Zoo Atlanta OR the Center for Civil & Human Rights, and Fernbank Museum of Natural History OR the College Football Hall of Fame. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.
Share the Love
Get Free Updates