Woodstock summer concerts are FREE!
They take place at the Northside Hospital Cherokee Amphitheater — located within The Park at City City.
Concerts start at 7:30 p.m. and may include an opening act.
For best seating, arrive early.
You can set up your chairs any time after 8 a.m. on concert day, but not before (they will be removed).
No tables, blankets, or tarps allowed (they may damage the grass).
Check the FAQ page for all the details
You’ll find a kids area on the upper level of the park, near the gazebo. Activities there may include inflatables, face painting, balloon animals, and more.
The amphitheater is located at:
101 Arnold Mill Rd.
Browse our big list of FREE outdoor movies and our complete guide to FREE outdoor concerts in 2023.
Shuttles & Parking
Shuttles run continuously from three locations:
- Route #1 Northside Cherokee Medical Offices Parking Deck at 900 Towne Lake Parkway
- Route #2 Woodstock City Church at 150 Ridge Walk Parkway
- Route #3 Little River Elementary School at 3170 North Trickum Road.
Shuttles run from 5 pm until the last run at 11:45 pm.
Be sure you are in line at the park before the last pick up at 11:45pm.
View a shuttle map
2023 Concert Schedule
All concerts are on second Saturdays of the month
More info at woodstockconcertseries.com
Craig Morgan (country)
Rick Springfield (Jessie’s Girl!)
Uptown Funk (Bruno Mars tribute)
Opening act: Hughes Taylor
Completely Unchained (Val Halen tribute)
Opening act: Guardians of the Jukebox
Drivin N Cryin (southern rock)
Opening act: Angie Lynn Carter
You may also be interested in:
- 4th of July fireworks and celebrations
- Enjoy $2 movies with Regal Summer Express
- 15+ summer festivals happening in metro Atlanta
- Have a close-up butterfly encounter this summer
- Complete guide to 2023 free summer concerts
- Enjoy a night under the stars: free outdoor movies in 2023
- Free outdoor community yoga and fitness classes this summer