They’re baaaaack! Wendy’s is once again offering its annual Halloween Boo Books.
For $1, get a booklet of five coupons — each good for a FREE Jr. Frosty.
A Jr. Frosty regularly sells for $1.79 at most locations, so the savings are frightfully good. In the end, each Jr. Frosty costs only 20 cents.
But there’s more!
In 2023, Wendy’s is adding a sixth bonus coupon to redeem for a $1.99 Wendy’s DC Super Hero Kids’ Meal with any purchase.
Rather than handing out candy for Halloween, you can give trick-or-treaters a coupon they can redeem later.
Or, buy the Book Book coupons for yourself, and treat yourself between now and the end of the year.
The coupon books are available to purchase at participating locations through October 31, while supplies last.
The coupons are valid to use from now through December 31, 2023. That’s nearly four months, so take that into account when you decide how many books to buy.
This promotion is a fundraiser. When you purchase Boo Books, eighty-five cents of dollar purchase will benefit the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
How to buy Boo Books
You can go into a restaurant or pull into a drive-thru, then just tell a team member you’d like to purchase a Boo Book.
If you use the Wendy’s App, you can simply add your Boo Books to an order. Go to the “Frosty” category within the menu to select your Boo Book.
If your local Wendy’s has a self-order kiosk, you can purchase there.
NEW: Pumpkin Spice Frosty & Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew
Get your Pumpkin Spice fix at Wendy’s this fall!
Pumpkin Spice Frosty and Pumpkin Spice Cream Cold Brew are joining the menu on September 12th, for a limited time.
· Pumpkin Spice Frosty: Joining the Chocolate Frosty on menus, the new Pumpkin Spice Frosty merges the same creamy, delectable texture Frosty fans know and love with hints of pumpkin and a blend of warm spices like cinnamon and nutmeg for a taste of familiar fall flavors. It’s just like eating pumpkin pie a la mode in a single bite, talk about a pumpkin pick-me-up!
· Pumpkin Spice Frosty Cream Cold Brew: This new Cold Brew will be available to order alongside Wendy’s core vanilla, caramel and chocolate flavors. Using the same delicious syrup from the Pumpkin Spice Frosty, the new Frosty Cream Cold Brew flavor merges smooth, cold-brewed coffee with the iconic Frosty creamer swirled to perfection over ice.
Check out our Complete Guide to Atlanta Fall Festivals & Fairs -- which covers the entire metro area and includes all the fairs and festivals from September thru November.
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2023
- 2023 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events for spooky fun
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids