They’re baaaaack! Wendy’s is once again offering its annual Halloween Boo Books.
For $1, get a booklet of five coupons — each good for a FREE Jr. Frosty. That makes each treat just 20 cents!
Rather than handing out candy for Halloween, you can give trick-or-treaters a coupon they can redeem later.
Or, buy the Book Book coupons for yourself, and treat yourself through the year.
The coupon books are available at participating locations through October 31, while supplies last.
The coupons are valid to use from Nov. 1 through Jan. 31, 2021. That’s three months, so take that into account when you decide how many books to buy.
This promotion is a fundraiser. When you purchase Boo Books, eighty-five cents of dollar purchase will benefit the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
How to buy Boo Books
You can go into a restaurant or pull into a drive-thru, then just tell a team member you’d like to purchase a Boo Book.
If you use the Wendy’s App, you can simply add your Boo Books to an order. Go to the “Frosty” category within the menu to select your Boo Book.
If your local Wendy’s has a self-order kiosk, you can purchase there.
You may also be interested in:
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 20+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2020
- 2020 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week