Get ready for big changes with Walgreens’ popular and long-running loyalty program, known as Balance Rewards. Actually, the popular drug store just ended it and launched a whole new loyalty program, called myWalgreens.
According to the store, the new program is more simplified for customers.
Basically, earn Walgreens Cash for just about every purchase. You’ll no longer have to keep track of your points or buy specific products for bonus points.
If you’re an existing Balance Rewards member, here’s what you need to know.
You must join the new program by January 31, 2021 to keep your existing rewards.
If you don’t meet the deadline, the account will be closed and any existing points will be lost.
Just like Balance Rewards, membership in myWalgreens is required to receive sale prices.
Here’s how you’ll earn Walgreens Cash
Earn 1% in Walgreens Cash on all purchases, including pharmacy. For example, for every $100 you spend, you’ll earn $1 in Walgreens Cash. (Exclusions apply.)
Earn 5% in Walgreens Cash on Walgreens-branded products. For every $100 you spend on Walgreens-branded products, you’ll earn $5 in Walgreens Cash. So, it may make sense for you to avoid national brands whenever possible.
Once you’ve earned $1 or more in Walgreens Cash, it can be redeemed on your next purchase in-store or online. The Walgreens Cash is simply used toward your purchase. (Exclusions may apply.)
In addition, the new program promises personalized deals and product recommendations.
To review the FAQs about the new program, click here.
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2021
- 2021 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 20+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
Check out these upcoming events:
[lot-events span=”+3 days”]