Shallowford Presbyterian Church will host its annual Trunk-or-Treat event on Saturday, October 26, 2019 from noon to 2 p.m.
This neighborhood-friendly tradition will take place in the Shallowford parking lot. It is FREE to attend.
Kids can come in costume, collect candy, and play games.
There will be food available for purchase.
Trunk or Treat is a different spin on trick-or-treating. It’s meant to be safe and fun, it’s suitable for suburban areas that aren’t so walkable, and it eliminates concerns about traffic or crossing streets in the dark.
The idea is that local businesses, organizations, and community members hand out treats from a parked car with a decorated trunk. Kids can “trunk or treat” from car to car to get goodies.
Shallowford Presbyterian Church is located at:
2375 Shallowford Rd.
Atlanta, Georgia 30345
(near the intersection of I-85 and Shallowford Rd)
You may also be interested in:
- 17 corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Little Five Points Halloween Festival & Parade
- Howl on the Green in downtown Duluth
- The Rocky Horror Picture show with live shadowcast
- 3 Apple Festivals and 4 you-pick apple orchards to visit this fall
- Stone Mountain’s Pumpkin Festival “Glow by Night” display
- Free Day of the Dead Festival at Atlanta History Center
- Applebee’s serves up it’s “Vampire” cocktail for just $1 thru Halloween
- A Southern Tour of Ghosts at Stone Mountain Park
- Grant Park Halloween Lantern Parade on October 25th