Fall fun is in full swing at Avalon! Get in the spooky spirit with one of these FREE events: Trick-or-Drink, Trick-or-Treat, and Avalon’s pumpkin patch.
King of Pops Pumpkin Patch
Every Friday, Saturday, & Sunday in October
1 to 8 p.m.
What’s fall without pumpkins? For the first time, King of Pops is bringing the fun of a country pumpkin patch to Avalon Boulevard every weekend in October.
You’re invited to stop by the patch to take a fun photo, grab a cold treat, and find the perfect pumpkin. Your visit and photo opps are FREE; just pay for the pumpkin you choose.
The pumpkin patch is located in Avalon’s Living Room, between Cafe Intermezzo and Marine Layer.
Friday, October 25th
6 to 9 p.m.
This is a 21-and-older soiree featuring plenty of boo(ze), live music in The Plaza, and a costume contest. It is FREE to attend.
Bar None will be on site offering alcohol-free “mocktails” for designated drivers and those who prefer not to drink.
Trick-or-Drink is sponsored by Tito’s Vodka. This is a rain-or-shine event.
Saturday, October 26th
10 a.m. to noon
Bring the kids trick-0r-treating at Avalon! The event is FREE to attend.
When you arrive, just visit the Concierge to pick up a trick-0r-treat map. Each participating retailer will have a window decal and will stamp your map.
Once you’ve visited each location, drop off your completed map at Concierge, to be entered into a drawing.
This event is rain or shine.
You may also be interested in:
- 17 corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Little Five Points Halloween Festival & Parade
- Howl on the Green in downtown Duluth
- The Rocky Horror Picture show with live shadowcast
- 3 Apple Festivals and 4 you-pick apple orchards to visit this fall
- Stone Mountain’s Pumpkin Festival “Glow by Night” display
- Free Day of the Dead Festival at Atlanta History Center
- Applebee’s serves up it’s “Vampire” cocktail for just $1 thru Halloween
- A Southern Tour of Ghosts at Stone Mountain Park
- Grant Park Halloween Lantern Parade on October 25th
More Halloween fun around metro Atlanta: