During the week of St. Patrick’s Day, you can easily indulge your inner Irish. The restaurants and pubs below have shared their special menu items and cocktails with us, and we’re passing the info on to you.
Atkins Park Restaurant & Bar
The Virginia-Highland location is offering its Irish-themed menu between March 14th and 17th. It includes:
- corned beef and cabbage glazed with stout mustard, accompanied by new potatoes, roasted carrots and Irish soda bread ($14)
- bangers and mash with Guinness-braised sausage, mashed potatoes, caramelized onions and stout mustard ($12)
- braised lamb shank with mashed potatoes and vegetables, topped with a brown gravy ($16)
- bread pudding featuring white and dark chocolate and Baileys creme anglaise ($5)
For reservations: 404-876-7249 or atkinspark.com.
HOBNOB Neighborhood Tavern
Locations in Dunwoody and Brookhaven.
The party starts on March 13 and 14, and continues through St. Patrick’s Day (March 17).
Irish-themed decorations will adorn the restaurants, and you can order traditional corned beef and cabbage for $15.95.
Drink specials include green beer for $2.75, as well as Jameson shots and Guinness pints, both for $5.
On March 14, both locations will have live music from 9 p.m. till midnight.
You may also be interested in:
- 5 restaurants with an Irish-themed menu
- 2020 Atlanta St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Best events & things to do in March
- Spring Festival Guide
- Get a FREE Dairy Queen cone on the first day of spring
Loyal Q and Brew
At the Alpharetta location, you’ll find a weekend-long celebration at the St. Paddy’s Day weekend pop-up bar, March 13-14.
The cocktail menu includes:
- Jameson mojito – Jameson, fresh lime, mint leaves and ginger beer. A classic mojito is used with rum and soda ($11).
- Q-Flurry – The Irishman Irish cream, 229 vodka, creme de menthe and creamer. This drink is a nod to McDonald’s shamrock shake ($11).
- St. Patty’s Sour – Jameson, fresh lemon juice and brown sugar simple syrup ($11).
You can also get a traditional meal of corned beef and cabbage ($17.95).
Reservations: 470-359-9947 or loyalq.com.
Rock ‘N’ Taco
Irish eyes are smiling in Roswell!
For St. Patrick’s Day, the restaurant is serving 16-ounce pours of Guinness for $7 and a corned beef taco special, in addition to its regular menu of Mexican and Tex-Mex favorites and handcrafted “rocktails.”
Reservations: 678-878-3414 or rockntacoatl.com.
Over the week of March 16-22, Loyal Tavern in Roswell is featuring a pint of Guinness with a one-ounce shot of Slane Irish whiskey for $9.95.
More food and drink deals:
Sunday, April 5, 2020
Monday, April 6, 2020
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
Thursday, April 9, 2020