The city of Lawrenceville hosts the annual St Paddy’s on Perry celebration on Saturday, March 12, 2022 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
This family-friendly street festival is FREE to attend.
It takes place in downtown Lawrenceville, on the historic square. It’s quite an event, and was recently recognized by the Southeast Tourism Society as one of the top 20 festivals and events in the region.
St. Paddy’s on Perry features the traditional mix of cold beer and Irish food, plus an outdoor stage packed with performers — including Irish dancers, live music from Emerald Empire Band, and a deejay.
In past years there has been plenty for the kids to do, including inflatable bounce houses, balloon animals, face painting, a leprechaun magician, and a stilt walker. We don’t have details on this for 2022.
It has also been a tradition in past years for the shops around the square to offer special themed activities.
There will be after-party events in the Depot District, an entertainment corridor that is home to Lawrenceville’s craft breweries.
Visit the Facebook event page
You may also be interested in:
- Complete guide to Atlanta spring festivals -- March, April, & May
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this spring
- Joan Jett is the headline act at the Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival
- How to watch March Madness games without cable
- The best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features dozens of free events
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million flowering bulbs on display
More St Patrick’s Day events: