The city of Lawrenceville hosts the annual St Paddy’s on Perry celebration on Saturday, March 13, 2021 from noon to 8 p.m.
Unfortunately, the 2021 edition of the event was planned with limited capacity. It required advance registration, and is currently “sold out” with no wait list.
Let’s hope for better days next March!
You may also be interested in:
- Best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features outdoor and self-guided events
- Discounts for Dinosaur Drive-Thru event
- Family & Friends ticket 4-pack deal at World of Coca-Cola in March
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million daffodils on display
- 2021 Spring Festival Guide
More St Patrick’s Day events:
This family-friendly street festival is FREE to attend. It takes place in downtown Lawrenceville, on the historic square. It’s quite an event, and was recently recognized by the Southeast Tourism Society as one of the top 20 festivals and events in the region. St. Paddy’s on Perry features the traditional mix of cold beer and Irish food, plus an outdoor stage packed with performers — including Irish dancers and live music from Noah Smith and from Dirty Grass Soul. There’s plenty for the kids as well, including inflatable bounce houses, balloon animals, face painting, a leprechaun magician, and a stilt walker. The shops around the square will be open and offering special themed activities.