Each October, the City of Sandy Springs hosts Spooky Springs, a safe, family-friendly event for young Trick-or-Treaters!
2019 EVENT DETAILS
Date: Saturday, October 26, 2019
Time: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Location: Abernathy Greenway Park, 70 Abernathy Rd NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Join a host of costumed characters for a not-so-frightful evening filled with the fun sights and sounds of Halloween!
This event is FREE and features the following:
- Trick or Treat Candy Stations
- Face Painting Station
- Photo Op Stations
- Sandy Springs Christian Church, 301 Johnson Ferry Rd, Sandy Springs, GA 30328 (limited parking)
- The only on-site parking allowed – Handicapped parking
**Residents in adjacent neighborhoods are strongly encouraged to walk to the event.**
Please Note: The Abernathy Greenway parking lot will close at 1:00pm, Saturday, October 26th for event setup!
- Please check back for weather updates as we get closer to the event!
You may also be interested in:
- 17 corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- 20+ trick-or-treating events in Atlanta and suburbs
- Our big list of Halloween activities and events
- 6 doggie costume contests & parades to watch or participate in
- Stone Mountain’s Pumpkin Festival “Glow by Night” display
- Applebee’s serves up it’s “Vampire” cocktail for just $1 thru Halloween