UPDATED on 10/23/2020 — we are unable to verify whether or not this event is happening, leading us to believe it is canceled.
Each October, the City of Sandy Springs hosts Spooky Springs, a safe, family-friendly event for young trick-or-treaters.
According to the Sandy Springs city events page, the 2020 event is scheduled for Saturday, October 24, 2020. We will update if it’s canceled.
We don’t have details yet, but in past years the hours have been 5 to 7 p.m.
The location is generally Abernathy Greenway Park, 70 Abernathy Rd NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
During this time of frequent cancellations, please verify that an event is actually happening as planned, before you head out.
This event is FREE and features the following:
- Trick or Treat Candy Stations
- Face Painting Station
- Photo Op Stations
- Sandy Springs Christian Church, 301 Johnson Ferry Rd, Sandy Springs, GA 30328 (limited parking)
- The only on-site parking allowed – Handicapped parking
**Residents in adjacent neighborhoods are strongly encouraged to walk to the event.**
Please Note: The Abernathy Greenway parking lot will close at 1:00pm, Saturday, October 26th for event setup!
- Please check back for weather updates as we get closer to the event!
You may also be interested in:
- 17 corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- 20+ trick-or-treating events in Atlanta and suburbs
- Our big list of Halloween activities and events
- 6 doggie costume contests & parades to watch or participate in
- Stone Mountain’s Pumpkin Festival “Glow by Night” display
- Applebee’s serves up it’s “Vampire” cocktail for just $1 thru Halloween