Outdoor entertainment is huge this fall, and this looks like a fun option.
Come to the Ponce City Market amphitheater for a 90-minute abridged version of Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
Bring your own food and drinks. You’re also welcome to bring a blanket or lawn chairs.
The best price on tickets is through advance online purchase — it’s $15 plus a $3.25 processing fee.
Tickets bought on site are $23.95.
Opening night is Sunday, September 20th.
Shows are Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays and run through October 13th.
The amphitheater opens at 7 p.m. and showtime is 7:30. The amphitheater is located near the North Avenue entrance to Ponce City Market.
You may also be interested in:
- 12+ FREE streaming services for movies and TV shows
- Stream the Hamilton movie with original Broadway cast for $7
- 2020 guide to free and cheap outdoor movies
- Regal Cinemas hosts $5 Flashback Features
- $5 Friday night movies at SCADshow
- AMC Theatres reopen with tickets just $3 to $5
Stay in the know! Subscribe to our newsletter.
More upcoming events:
Saturday, September 19, 2020
Sunday, September 20, 2020
Monday, September 21, 2020
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Wednesday, September 23, 2020