This year’s Scarecrow Harvest Festival takes place at Brooke Street Park in Alpharetta on Saturday, October 5th. Festival hours are 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. It is FREE to attend.
The highlight of the festival is the scarecrow village, featuring more than 120 scarecrows that were designed and created by local families, schools, and businesses. The scarecrows will be on display throughout downtown Alpharetta during the month of October.
Winners of the scarecrow contest in all categories will be announced at noon at the Scarecrow Harvest Festival.
The Saturday street festival will include a live deejay and dancing on the lawn, as well as a storyteller.
You’ll also find fall crafts, face painting, inflatable bounce houses, bubble artist, and interactive activities like mini pumpkin decorating.
Food trucks and vendors will be on site.
Brooke Street Park is located in downtown Alpharetta, just behind City Hall. You’ll find parking in the City Hall Parking Deck.
You may also be interested in:
- 17 corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Candler Park Fall Fest on October 5th & 6th
- Free Riverside Sounds concert in Roswell on October 5th
- Dunwoody Nature Center: Free Friday Night Hikes & First Saturdays program
- Free guided bicycle tours of the Atlanta BeltLine
More fall fun around Atlanta:
Saturday, November 16, 2019