It’s a Halloween party at Colony Square in midtown Atlanta! Or rather, two separate parties — for kids and for adults.
The Little Monsters Bash takes place on Tuesday, October 26th from 4 to 6 p.m. Kids can celebrate the spookiest time of the year in The Plaza with costume characters, balloon twisters, face painting, live music from Sir Crazy Pants, sweet treats, pumpkin decorating, spooky arts + crafts, and more!
The adults’ Hallow’s Eve Party takes place on Friday, October 29th from 6 to 8 p.m.
Grown-ups are invited to come out to play, with this spooky soiree in The Plaza featuring:
- Live music from The Andrew Brothers: Dueling Pianos
- Spooky BOOze served by Bar Politan on The Patio
- Frightening entertainment + photo booth
- Complimentary popcorn from IPIC
- Costume contest! Secret judges will be looking for the most killer costume
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2021
- 2021 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids