Head to the Kirkwood neighborhood for a FREE open skate night on Thursday, February 23, 2023. You’ll have to bring your own roller skates, because there is no skate rental on site.
Open Skate Night takes place at the historic Pullman Yards entertainment district (also know as the Pratt Pullman District).
From 6 to 10 p.m., the indoor pickleball court will be transformed into a roller rink, complete with a deejay playing your favorite tunes.
There will be food available for purchase, as well as drink specials, and outdoor yard games.
But there’s more!
Open skate night is a recurring event that happens on select Thursday nights — and sometimes even includes skate rentals, when a local company like Moonlight Mobile sets up their rental booth on site.
Pullman Yards is located at:
225 Rogers Street
Atlanta, GA 30317
You may also be interested in:
- Complete guide to Atlanta spring festivals -- March, April, & May
- Midtown Garden Stroll: Tour gorgeous private gardens for FREE
- 40+ egg hunts, pics with the Easter Bunny, and more
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this spring
- The Atlanta Dogwood Festival at Piedmont Park
More FREE fun:
Monday, October 2, 2023
Tuesday, October 3, 2023
Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Thursday, October 5, 2023
Friday, October 6, 2023
Saturday, October 7, 2023
Sunday, October 8, 2023
Monday, October 9, 2023