Introducing PCM Goes Inside Out — a series of outdoor events that will take place in the courtyard at Ponce City Market.
The events are scheduled for every other Saturday, through December 12th. They are FREE to attend, but bring your wallet for food and drink.
There is outdoor seating with umbrellas in the courtyard. The food court inside is open for business, and some events may outdoor food vendors as well. You may find a live deejay or the big game playing on giant screens.
The theme will change with each date.
Links go to the Facebook event page.
We’ll add more details for each event as they are provided to us.
Saturday, October 17th
Fall Apple Market
Saturday, October 31st
Halloween & Trick-or-Treat
Saturday, November 14th
Saturday, November 28th
Thanks for Giving
Saturday, December 12th
NOTE: Ponce City Market is adhering to health and safety guidelines, including requiring guests to wear facemasks in the Central Food Hall; requiring property staff to wear face coverings at all times; providing social distancing signage and hand sanitizer throughout the property; and cleaning and sanitizing the property regularly.
You may also be interested in:
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 20+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2020
- 2020 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week