Last updated: Feb. 5, 2024
Pike Nurseries often hires part-time seasonal employees in Atlanta in the spring and fall – apply online or in person. We receive word of these hiring events via press release.
As spring planting season approaches, Pike Nurseries is seeking to hire 200 seasonal employees across all 15 Atlanta-area locations.
Available positions include cashiers, loading personnel, and sales associates.
Responsibilities include providing exceptional service to customers and loading purchases.
Gardeners and professionals of all skill levels are encouraged to apply, from seasoned experts to first-time job seekers.
Pike Nurseries’ seasonal positions are ideal for parents, students, or anyone interested in a side hustle. There are flexible day, evening, and weekend hours available.
Plant knowledge is not required for applicants. Multiple positions are available at all locations.
To learn more about job openings, you can apply in person at local Pike Nurseries store or online at pikenursery.com/careers. You may have to scroll a bit thru the job listings online.
NOTE: We received this information in a press statement, and we’re passing it on to our readers in hopes it might help someone.
There are other many companies who hire seasonal and part-time loading personnel — these are often warehouse jobs, loading and unloading pallets, trucks, etc.
You may also be interested in:
- Complete guide to Atlanta spring festivals -- March, April, & May
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this spring
- Don't miss the Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival
- How to watch March Madness games without cable
- The best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features dozens of free events
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million flowering bulbs on display