Pike Nurseries to hire part-time seasonal employees in Atlanta — apply online or attend a Career Fair (details below!)
As spring planting season approaches, Pike Nurseries is seeking about 150 seasonal employees across all 15 Atlanta-area locations.
As warmer weather arrives, gardeners are getting back in their yards. Pike Nurseries is looking for enthusiastic helpers to join their team.
Available positions include cashiers, loading personnel, and sales associates.
Responsibilities include providing exceptional service to customers, watering plants, and loading purchases.
Gardeners and professionals of all skill levels are encouraged to apply, from seasoned experts to first-timers.
Pike Nurseries’ seasonal positions are ideal for parents, students, or anyone interested in a side hustle.
There are flexible day, evening, and weekend hours available.
Aside from the sales associates, plant knowledge is not required for applicants. Multiple positions are available at all locations
To learn more about job openings, you can apply in person at their local Pike Nurseries store or online at pikenursery.com/careers.
NOTE: We received this information in a press statement, and we’re passing it on to our readers in hopes it might help someone.
You may also be interested in:
- Complete guide to Atlanta spring festivals -- March, April, & May
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this spring
- Joan Jett is the headline act at the Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival
- How to watch March Madness games without cable
- The best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features dozens of free events
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million flowering bulbs on display