The Piedmont Park Conservancy hosts a 45-minute group walk each Tuesday morning at 10 a.m. It is FREE to attend and open to the public, so come out for some exercise and camaraderie.
The walks alternate on different paths through the park.
Sometimes there is a special guest in attendance, like a representative of the Audubon Society, or a local expert in plant lore.
Currently, the walks are scheduled through Nov. 22, 2022.
You’ll meet at the south entrance to the Active Oval no later than 9:55 a.m. (see map below).
No RSVP is required — just show up!
More info here
NOTE: The walks may be canceled due to bad weather. You can find cancellation announcements on the Piedmont Park Conservancy Facebook Page.
You may also be interested in the weekly Saturday walking tours of Piedmont Park, led by a volunteer docent who’ll talk about the history of the park.
You may also be interested in:
- Complete guide to Atlanta spring festivals -- March, April, & May
- Midtown Garden Stroll: Tour gorgeous private gardens for FREE
- 40+ egg hunts, pics with the Easter Bunny, and more
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this spring
- The Atlanta Dogwood Festival at Piedmont Park