Celebrate National Corn Dog Day at Krystal with a hot dog of a deal!
Enjoy 50 cent Corn Pups on Saturday, March 20, 2021.
In case you’ve never had a Corn Pup, it basically a plain Pup that Krystal rolls up in a sweet cornbread batter, fries to golden perfection, and serves on a stick.
The 50-cent Corn Pup offer is valid only on March 20th at all participating Krystal locations. Available while supplies last.
The regular price of a corn pup is about $1.39, so this is a really good deal.
You may also be interested in:
- Best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features outdoor and self-guided events
- Discounts for Dinosaur Drive-Thru event
- Family & Friends ticket 4-pack deal at World of Coca-Cola in March
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million daffodils on display
- 2021 Spring Festival Guide
More food & drink deals:
Monday, January 24, 2022
Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Wednesday, January 26, 2022
A plain Pup rolled over in sweet cornbread batter and fried to perfection to create the ultimate combination of salty and sweet. Oh, and did we mention it’s on a stick?