This Labor Day Weekend, you can enjoy a summer blockbuster in an air-conditioned theater, on the cheap. How does a $3 movie ticket sound?
That super-cheap, $3 price tag is a reality on Saturday, September 3rd, 2022 — which has been designated as National Cinema Day.
On this one day, many theaters in Atlanta and nationwide are offering ALL movie ticket for $3 each, plus tax.
Independent theaters and the big chains alike are participating — including AMC, Regal, Cinemark, and more.
You can plug your zip code into the National Cinema Day website to find participating theaters near you.
Labor Day Weekend is typically a slow period at the box office, so this is a little experiment to get people to come to the movies. If it goes well this year, it’s possible that National Cinema Day will become an annual Labor Day Weekend tradition.
Note that the discounted ticket pricing does not include tax or online and/or third-party ticketing fees. Translation: You’ll pay more if you buy through the Fandango app.
You may also be interested in:
- The Dragon Con Parade in downtown Atlanta
- The Piedmont Park Arts Festival
- The Summer Shade Festival in Grant Park
- Doggy Con Pageant & Costume Contest in Woodruff Park
- Marietta Art in the Park Festival on Labor Day Weekend
- Atlanta Jazz Festival in Piedmont Park