Celebrate Mother’s Day in Alpharetta’s city center! Mom can enjoy a flower-filled good time from noon to 3 p.m. on Sunday, May 14th at Petals & Parasols.
Guests will be treated to flower crowns, sugar cookies, face painting, and live music by Lilac Wine. You can take advantage of gorgeous photo background, and grab a complimentary parasol and dried flower bouquet as you stroll around the Alpharetta Town Green.
You might also plan to have brunch at one of the local restaurants.
Alpharetta City Center features shops and restaurants, apartments and houses, offices, City Hall, and the Library, all connected by green spaces.
You may also be interested in:
- 4th of July fireworks and celebrations
- Enjoy $2 movies with Regal Summer Express
- 15+ summer festivals happening in metro Atlanta
- Have a close-up butterfly encounter this summer
- Complete guide to 2023 free summer concerts
- Enjoy a night under the stars: free outdoor movies in 2023
- Free outdoor community yoga and fitness classes this summer
Free & cheap things to do on Mother’s Day Weekend:
Saturday, May 7, 2022
Sunday, May 8, 2022
Alpharetta’s Village Green