This eggciting Easter celebration takes place on Saturday, April 9th, 2022 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (weather permitting).
At Mitcham Farm, they’re dropping 5,000 plastic Easter eggs filled with candy and goodies from a helicopter!
If you find a golden egg, you can win a special prize.
Admission is $10 per child (under 3 is FREE).
The ticket includes:
- Photos with the Easter Bunny (10am-12pm & 1-2pm)
- Peep eating Contest (noon)
- Helicopter Egg Drop & Egg Hunt for kids 12 yrs & under (1pm)
- FUN ZONE (rides, attractions, & play area)
- Balloon animals with Toofpik the Clown (10am-1pm)
- Farm animals
- Strawberry picking access (if available)
- Face painting (extra fee)
Mitcham Farm is located at:
797 W Macedonia Church Rd
Oxford, GA 30054
It is about 35 miles east of downtown Atlanta
You may also be interested in:
- Complete guide to Atlanta spring festivals -- March, April, & May
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this spring
- Joan Jett is the headline act at the Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival
- How to watch March Madness games without cable
- The best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features dozens of free events
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million flowering bulbs on display