The Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta, located in Woodstock, will host mall-wide trick-or-treating on Halloween. That’s October 31, 2019, between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Come in costume and bring a goody bag! Besides the treats, children can enjoy face painting, balloon twisting, and more.
If you’d rather bring your kids to an organized event, rather than going door to door, this is a great option.
The Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta are located at:
915 Ridgewalk Pkwy
Woodstock, GA 30188
As an added bonus for parents, the Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta now has an open-container policy!
According to this article in Patch, you may now carry open containers of alcohol within the confines of the mall, beyond the restaurants.
The drinks must have been purchased from a mall vendor.
You may not take alcohol outside of the mall, including into the parking lot.
Drinks will have a maximum pour of 16 ounces and must be in plastic containers.
You may also be interested in:
- 17 corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Little Five Points Halloween Festival & Parade
- Howl on the Green in downtown Duluth
- The Rocky Horror Picture show with live shadowcast
- 3 Apple Festivals and 4 you-pick apple orchards to visit this fall
- Stone Mountain’s Pumpkin Festival “Glow by Night” display
- Free Day of the Dead Festival at Atlanta History Center
- Applebee’s serves up it’s “Vampire” cocktail for just $1 thru Halloween
- A Southern Tour of Ghosts at Stone Mountain Park
- Grant Park Halloween Lantern Parade on October 25th