The BooFest Treat Trail puts a safe spin on trick-or-treating. Local businesses and organizations will set up booths on the Lawrenceville Lawn, and kids can collect candy from booth to booth. This way, they don’t have to cross streets or walk near traffic.
The 2022 Lawrenceville Boo Fest takes place on Friday, October 28th, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. It is FREE to attend.
It takes place at the Lawrenceville Lawn, a park that is located in downtown Lawrenceville at 210 Luckie Street.
In past years, there has been a classic Halloween film screening after dark. We will update when details are released for 2022.
You may also be interested in:
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2022!
- Best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- The Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field
- Complete guide to 2022 fall festivals
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards