The BooFest Treat Trail puts a safe spin on trick-or-treating. Local businesses and organizations will set up booths on the Lawrenceville Lawn, and kids can collect candy from booth to booth.This way, they don’t have to cross streets or walk near traffic.
The 2021 Lawrenceville Boo Fest takes place Friday, October 29th, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. It is FREE to attend.
It takes place at the Lawrenceville Lawn, a park that is located in downtown Lawrenceville at 210 Luckie Street.
At 8 p.m., a special showing of the film Halloweentown will take place, using a giant screen. Bring your blanket or lawn chairs.
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2021
- 2021 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
More trick-or-treat events around metro Atlanta:
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Thursday, October 28, 2021
Friday, October 29, 2021
Saturday, October 30, 2021
Sunday, October 31, 2021