The BooFest Treat Trail puts a safe spin on trick-or-treating. Local businesses and organizations will set up booths on the Lawrenceville Lawn, and kids can collect candy from booth to booth. This way, they don’t have to cross streets or walk near traffic.
The 2023, Lawrenceville Boo Fest takes place on Friday, October 27th, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. It is FREE to attend.
It takes place at the Lawrenceville Lawn, a park that is located in downtown Lawrenceville at 210 Luckie Street.
You’ll find loads of family-friendly entertainment, so come in costume.
Kids can collect candy along the Treat Trail, and there are food trucks on site.
***Shop for Halloween costumes on Amazon***
You may also be interested in:
- The best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Fall Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards
- Complete guide to FREE outdoor concerts this fall
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Enjoy an outdoor movie under the stars
- 30+ Trick-or-Treat and Trunk-or-Treat events
- Things to do for Halloween: Our huge list of spooky fun!
- Unwind with these free yoga classes in metro Atlanta parks
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- The Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2023!
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this fall
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
More trick-or-treat events around metro Atlanta:
Lawrenceville Lawn Park