Keep an eye out for these spooky pastries, available this month at Krispy Kreme!
This new collection of doughnuts, known as the Monster Batch, includes:
- Slimon, the Slime Monster Doughnut — an Original Glazed® doughnut with lemon slime filling, dipped in spooky green icing.
- Mumford, the Mummy Monster Doughnut — an Original Glazed® doughnut “wrapped” in purple icing.
- Hypno-Henry, the Cake Batter Monster — a doughnut filled with cake batter, dipped in yellow icing and sprinkled with orange sugar.
And to sweeten the deal, Krispy Kreme is offering you a FREE doughnut of your choice when you visit a participating shop on Halloween — that’s Thursday, October 31, 2019 — wearing a costume.
See the list below, for Atlanta area Krispy Kreme locations.
You may also be interested in:
- 17 corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Little Five Points Halloween Festival & Parade
- Howl on the Green in downtown Duluth
- The Rocky Horror Picture show with live shadowcast
- 3 Apple Festivals and 4 you-pick apple orchards to visit this fall
- Stone Mountain’s Pumpkin Festival “Glow by Night” display
- A Southern Tour of Ghosts at Stone Mountain Park
- Grant Park Halloween Lantern Parade on October 25th
Krispy Kreme locations around Atlanta
As always, make sure your nearest location is participating in this deal, before you head out.
Atlanta (2 locations)
295 Ponce de Leon Ave
Atlanta, GA 30308
633 Evans Street
Atlanta, GA 30310
2533 Wesley Chapel Rd
Decatur, GA 30035
4560 S. Cobb Dr
Smyrna, GA 30080
6689 Highway #85
Riverdale, GA 30274
299 Cobb Parkway South
Marietta, GA 30062
10781 Alpharetta Hwy
Roswell, GA 30076
2346 Pleasant Hill Rd
Duluth, GA 30096
120 Georgia Hwy 138
Stockbridge, GA 30281
129 Highway 78
Lilburn, GA 30047
9420 Highway 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
More spooky fun around Atlanta: