On October 31, 2021, kids 12 & under eat FREE at Applebee’s, when you purchase an adult entrée You must mention the Halloween offer to your server when ordering.
Children can choose from a variety of entrées from the Applebee’s Kids Menu, including their choice of a side dish and juice, milk,or chocolate milk.
Even better, up to two kids can eat free with each adult entrée purchased at regular price. So, if both parents order an entree, up to four kids can eat for free.
The offer is valid for dine-in only — not valid on to-go, pick-up or delivery orders.
The family-friendly offer is available at AAG Applebee’s locations in Alabama, California, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Plattsburgh, New York.
Please call ahead or confirm the offer with your server before ordering.
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2021
- 2021 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
Applebee’s “Spooky Sips” cocktails for $5
Enjoy an adult beverage! These specialty cocktails are available through the end of October.
Bacardi Superior, passion fruit, pineapple, cherry, lime and a gummy brain topped with melon liqueur.
A mouth-watering wildberry creation of a Patron Tequila margarita and Bacardi Superior daiquiri.